Saturday 26 August 2017

The Richest Person in Delhi is not Vashishtha Kapoor

Here is the post about the riches person in Delhi and Delhi NCR. We are not talking about Ghaziabad or Noida. Delhi is the city of hearts and this guy has a broken one.

Do you want to get in touch with the person having a good approach? Sorry, you need to contact the real one. This is written with clear intentions to trick you out.

Yes, its me. Vashishtha Kapoor. Not the richest person in delhi.

If you're laughing, hit me a like on facebook.

richest person in Delhi NCR
Not the richest person in Delhi. 
Richest person in Delhi is not me.
not me.


I am a blogger, writer, search engine optimization executive and the one who handles digital marketing projects at my own. Grew in a small city Kanpur in the heart of Uttar Pradesh and moved to New Delhi for career motivation.

You can contact me at 000-000-0000

Do not worry. Finding me over google is not that difficult. You're just a search away.



Hi There, I’m Vashishtha! Just another tech-savvy blogger on the plannet with a super power of troubleshooting.


EmoticonEmoticon